Community Toolbar Mobile Wibiya
Community Toolbar
Community ToolbarCommunity Toolbar
Community Toolbar > Removal Of Conduit
Removal Of Conduit
11/8/2010 7:55:31 AM
Could you please tell me how to remove Conduit from from my homepage of Internet Explorer. I have tried varies things & none work & all Internet Explorer windows cannot be accessed so I cannot change my home page nor can I enter the tools options. After a period of time the internet windows closes down making my machine unable to access the internet. Any help would be appreciated as I am quite happy using Goggle.
Many Thanks for any help
:(
Mega User
Re: Removal Of Conduit
11/8/2010 4:11:05 PM
Have you tried firefox  ?
Adventurer
11/8/2010 8:46:30 PM
[quote=He]ease tell me how to remove Conduit from from my homepage of Internet Explorer. I have tried varies things & none work & all Internet Explorer windows cannot be accessed so I cannot change my home page nor can I enter the tools options. After a period of time the internet windows closes down making my machine unable to access the internet. Any help would be appreciated as I am quite happy using Goggle.
Many Thanks for any help
:(
[/quote]

I think you can just use control panel , remove/add software option ... and remove the toolbar. That should work.
Mega User
11/9/2010 3:45:15 AM
Thank you for your post.

I have sent you a personal message, please reply.
11/8/2010 5:22:02 PM
Hi Thanks for the reply. I have not tried Firefox as I am quite happy using Google and as previously stated all I want is details how to remove from Conduit from my PC

Many Thanks
11/9/2010 3:38:52 AM
Sorry to appear thick but what is the name of the programme that I should delete as search.conduit does not appear in the selection list ?

Many Thanks  ???
11/9/2010 8:16:41 AM
David

Thank you for your reply

The message you sent you was:

To change your default search:

Internet Explorer:

1. Open your browser's Search menu (upper-right corner of your browser) by clicking the arrow.
2. Choose Change Search Defaults…
3. Select Toolbar Customized Web Search.
4. Click the Remove button, and then click OK

Great News - IT WORKS

Many Many Thanks For Your Reply