Community Toolbar Mobile Wibiya
Community Toolbar
Community ToolbarCommunity Toolbar
Community Toolbar > Uninstall Conduit Toolbar
Uninstall Conduit Toolbar
5/15/2009 2:59:41 AM
[b]Please tell me how to uninstall conduit toolbar ---

It is a standard item in any program but am unable to find it here.

Kindly advise.

Further,  why are messages to 'contact us' not being answered ?

Should I seek outside technical help please.

I am in deep trouble over this.

Thank you.[/b]
Adventurer
Re: Uninstall Conduit Toolbar
5/15/2009 3:59:50 AM
are you using windows ??  go to start menu, control panel and add/remove software

if the toolbar is on Firefox, then at the top of the browser, click Tools, then  add-ons.. and uninstall.
Explorer
12/7/2009 11:01:33 AM
try manage ad ons/search providers and disable the ones you do not want.  Or go to internet options, how to get there? A. in your browser IE8. right side of bar click tools/internet options-then click advanced tab-then reset at the bottom, this will delete any addons cookies,etc.. and reset your entire IE8 to default. ;D

:o or go to controll panel-network & internet connections-internet options-advanced tab-reset
12/7/2009 10:53:47 AM
This method, on a Mac with Firefox, does not work.

It will remove the add-on (in my case the TwitterTools toolbar) but it will not remove all files. When I do a search from the location bar in Firefox, it still brings up the TwToolbar results page which is a Conduit page with sponsored links.

I want this totally off my computer and can't find a way!! HELP! 
Mega User
RE: Re: Uninstall Conduit Toolbar
2/2/2012 12:18:43 PM
This is the most updated document with instructions on how to uninstall Community Toolbars on each browser
http://support.conduit.com/portal_Solutions?category=Community%20Toolbar&Id=50120000000El7WAAS
www.conduit.com
apps.facebook.com/conduit-social